Terms and Conditions
RVTravelCentral.com (“RV Travel Central”/“WE”/”US”/“OUR”) OPERATES THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT https://rvtravelcentral.com (THE “WEBSITE”) AND THE RV Travel Central APPLICATION (“APP”) FOR USE WITH OUR PROPRIETARY PLATFORM (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”)WHICH ENABLES REGISTERED OWNERS (“OWNER(S)”) TO LIST RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, MOTOR HOMES, TRAILERS AND OTHER SIMILAR VEHICLES (“RVs”) AS AVAILABLE FOR RENT BY USERS OF THE SERVICES (“RENTER(S)”).
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES.
YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY TO REVIEW THESE TERMS
THESE TERMS, ALONG WITH ANY RENTAL CONFIRMATION PAGE, AND THE RV Travel Central RENTAL CONTRACT, CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE RENTAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN AN OWNER AND RENTER. YOU ARE AGREEING TO GOVERNING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS BASED UPON YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE,AS SET FORTH ABOVE
BY USING THE SERVICES (AND THEREBY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS) MANDATORY PROCESSES AS ARE SET FORTH IN SECTION 13 (DISPUTE RESOLUTION). THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO A WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO BRING ANY CLAIMS IN ANY COURT BEFORE A JURY AND, A WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO PURSUE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU VIOLATE THIS CLAUSE AND/OR SECTION 13 OF THE TERMS, THIS CLAUSE MAY BE PLEED AS AN ABSOLUTE BAR TO ANY COURT PROCEEDING AND; WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO APPLY FOR THE SUMMARY DISMISSAL OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDING BASED UPON YOUR SPECIFIC AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY IT AND; WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO OUR LEGAL COSTS ON THE HIGHEST SCALE AS IS PERMITTED BY THE COURT.
1.1 The Services. The Services are available to connect Owners and Renters with respect to RVs to be rented in Canada or the United States (the “Eligible Jurisdictions”) and to allow eligible users who have created an account through the Website and/or downloaded the App: (i) to list RVs that are available for rent if you are an Owner; (ii) search, reserve and rent RVs listed on the Website and/or App if you are a Renter; and (iii) pay for, or receive payment for, RV rentals booked through the Website and/or App.
1.2 Important Note on Use of the Services. RV Travel Central is not a rental company. RV Travel Central is in the business of providing an online platform where RV Owners and prospective Renters can connect, subject to these Terms. By using the Services you understand and acknowledge that RV Travel Central provides a marketplace that connects Owners with Renters, and that Owners are independent contractors and not employees of RV Travel Central. Owners are solely responsible for their RVs listed for rent through the Services including ensuring that their RVs meet minimum conditions of fitness for use and safety. RV Travel Central reserves the right to remove any RV listing from the Services at RV Travel Central’s sole discretion. Except to the extent expressly provided in these terms, RV Travel Central is not responsible for any User’s conduct, including any Renter’s or third party’s use of the RVs, nor will we be responsible for or liable in any way for any act or omissions of Owners, Renters or third party’s or for any damage however caused in connection with or in relation to any and all use of the Services.
1.3 Owner Account Registration. You must be at least twenty-five (25) years old to register for an account as an Owner, and you must be the legal and registered owner of the RV(s) you are seeking to list for rent, or have the express written permission of the legal and registered owner of the RV(s) you are seeking to make available for rent through the Website/App. When you register, you will be required to provide your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, gender, driver’s license number, and the jurisdiction in which your driver’s license was issued. RV Travel Central reserves the right to conduct background checks using third-party services to verify your driver’s license validity. You will also be required to provide the VIN number of the RV you wish to make available for rent, specific details about the vehicle, as well as the address of the location of the vehicle. Please note that the vehicle location address is only visible to other Users once a reservation request has been made by a Renter and the booking is confirmed by the Owner, and payment has been made by the Renter (see Payments below for more details).
1.4 Renter Account Registration. If you are registering for an account as a Renter, you must be at least twenty-five (25) years old and you must have a valid driver’s license in your jurisdiction of residence. You will be required to provide your name, date of birth, phone number, gender, driver’s license number, and the jurisdiction of issuance of your driver’s license. You will also need a valid credit card to pay for the RV rental (see Payment Terms below for further information). RV Travel Central reserves the right to conduct background checks using third-party services to verify driver’s license validity. The person registering for and opening an account is the “Renter” for the purposes of sections 4.2 below.
1.6 Minimum Age. The Services are intended solely for persons who are 25 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Services by individuals under 25 is prohibited, and by accessing or using our Services in any way, you represent and warrant that you are 25 years of age or older. For clarity, the foregoing is not intended in any way to modify the minimum ages for Owners or Renters as described in Sections 1.3 and 1.4.
RV Travel Central does not endorse any Users or any RVs. In addition, although these Terms require Users to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any User’s purported identity or other information provided by such User. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via the Services. Except as provided by these Terms we will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Users.
 LISTING AND BOOKING
2.1 Listing RVs. After creating an account Owners can list RVs for rent by creating a listing offering the applicable RV for rental in an Eligible Jurisdiction. A listing, may include information about the rental such as the rental fees, photos of the RV, location of the RV, the number of people the RV can accommodate, availability, the minimum rental term, details about the RV, and any other terms and conditions governing the rental of the specific RV which are outside the scope of these Terms. Owners can also specify any additional rules that apply to Renters of their specific RV. This information will be included in your listing of the rental on the Services. Accordingly, if you provide personal information or include photos with your family members, that information will be publicly available online. RV Travel Central reserves the right to remove any RV listing or otherwise restrict an Owner from listing any RV(s) if, at RV Travel Central’s sole discretion, we determine that the RV is not suitable for listing or rental. If you fail to appear on the date and at the time you are required to meet a Renter for a confirmed booking, RV Travel Central reserves the right to immediately remove the listing from the Website, terminate your account, and refund all pre-paid amounts to the Renter. Note that RV Travel Central assumes no responsibility for a User’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules, and regulations. RV Travel Central disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by an Owner in their listing or otherwise. RV Travel Central reserves the right but is under no obligation), to edit any portion of a listing including the content or the photos contained therein. Further, RV Travel Central reserves the right to (but is under no obligation to) terminate any listing, without notice to the Owner, either temporarily or permanently, if RV Travel Central believes that any of the information posted is inaccurate and/or misrepresents the RV in any way.2.2
Representations by the Owner.If you are the Owner of the RV to be rented out, you hereby represent and warrant that you are the legal owner of the RV, or if not the legal owner, that you are duly authorized and have all the necessary rights and/or permissions required in order to list the RVs as available for rent on the Platform. In either event, you hereby represent and warrant that the RV you are listing is mechanically sound and in good working condition and fit for the purposes for which it is intended and that in compliance with Section 3.1 below, you have in place insurance policies sufficient under applicable law for the operation and rental of the RV, or will obtain such insurance prior to listing the applicable RV. RV Travel Central assumes no responsibility for a Owner’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules, and regulations. RV Travel Central disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by an Owner in their listing or otherwise.
2.3 Renting RVs. Renters make a written request to rent an RVlisted through the Services. Requests must be made no later than forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the first day of the rental period. Once a Renter submits a booking request, the RV Owner may confirm or decline the request. If a request is accepted by the Owner the Renter will be sent an invoice for the rental fee charged by the Owner (“Rental Fees”) and any other applicable fees. For bookings made more than 37 days in advance, Renters will be required to pre-pay 25% of the Rental Fees at the time of booking, which will be charged to your credit card, in order to secure your booking (“Booking Deposit”). For bookings made within 37 days of the rental, full payment of the Rental Fees will be due at the time of booking. You will also be required to confirm your specific acceptance of any additional rule, terms and conditions that the Owner has provided relative to the RV rental. Once the booking has been confirmed, we will contact you to pay the Rental Fees. For more information on the Rental Fees, see Section 7.2 below. Upon request by an Owner you must provide the Owner with a copy of your driver’s license so that the Owner can confirm the license information that RV Travel Central has already made available to the Owner. If you refuse to do so, the Owner is not under any obligation to rent the RV to you, and your request may be cancelled. RV Travel Central assumes no responsibility for a User’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules, and regulations. RV Travel Central disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by a Renter in their written request to rent or otherwise.
2.4 Additional Provisions Applicable in Quebec. Each Owner in Quebec grants RV Travel Central the right to use and enjoy each RV, solely during the rental period, subject to RV Travel Central’s obligations to the Owner to preserve the substance of the RV pursuant to these Terms. Each Owner in Quebec agrees that RV Travel Central’s obligation to preserve the substance of his RV is fulfilled by RV Travel Central obtaining Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy coverage, the terms, limitations and exclusions of which are set out in the standard form automobile policy applicable in the province of Quebec (Q.P.F. no. 1).
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE THE BOOKING OF RVS. RV Travel Central CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS AND THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY RVS. RV Travel Central IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS AND RVS. ACCORDINGLY, ANY BOOKINGS WILL BE MADE AT THE RENTER’S AND OWNER’S OWN RISK.
By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Users or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal or financial remedy from RV Travel Central with respect to such actions or omissions.
Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with other Users on the Services regarding any bookings or Listings made by you. This limitation shall not apply to any claim by an Owner against RV Travel Central regarding the remittance of payments received from a Renter by RV Travel Central on behalf of an Owner, which instead shall be subject to the limitations described in the section below entitled “IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS ;AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.”
 INSURANCE 3.1 Owner’s Responsibility. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Owners to ensure that the RVs listed by them for rent via the Service are properly and adequately insured for Renter’s use and, to complete an “Insurance Profile” on the RV Travel Central Platform when applicable. RV Travel Central may make recommendations about insurance brokers who offer RV insurance policies. Any such recommendation by RV Travel Central are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute an endorsement by RV Travel Central of such insurance providers, nor does it remove the responsibility of Owners to obtain adequate insurance coverage. RV Travel Central will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for an Owners failure to properly insure their RV or for any damage, loss or injury that arises or is incurred by the Owner or any other third party as a result of Owner’s failure to obtain proper insurance coverage.
3.2 Claims Handling. For motor homes listed and licensed and used in the provinces of Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, and Quebec and travel trailers listed and licensed in any province or territory in Canada, Intact (the insurer) will impose a $10,000 deductible on the vehicle Owner’s who are Canadian residents in the event of a claim being made under the policy.. RV Travel Central will reimburse this deductible to the Owner so that the owner does NOT have to pay the first $10,000 – rather RV Travel Central will reimburse the deductible directly to the Owner at the completion of the claim. However, RV Travel Central has the right not to reimburse the deductible should the Owner be in breach of the terms and conditions set out herein. For disputes and claims under $10,000 in value RV Travel Central holds the right to make final determinations in relation to value of damages and the disbursement of the security deposit. Should an insurance claim be made as a result of the delivery of the RV while in the owner’s possession a deductible of $1,000 will be applied against the owner of the RV.
3.3 Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy. For motorhomes registered in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and Quebec and travel trailers registered in any province or territory in Canada, RV Travel Central currently carries a Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy underwritten by Intact Insurance that provides insurance for motorhomes listed and licensed and used in the provinces of Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, and Quebec and travel trailers listed and licensed in any province or territory in Canada. For motorhomes registered in British Columbia, RV Travel Central currently carries a Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy underwritten by ICBC that provides insurance for motorhomes and trailers listed and licensed in the province of British Columbia. Owners and Renters must fill out an application and be approved by RV Travel Central.
For more information on RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance, click https://www.RV Travel Central.com/en/trust-and-safety.
For RVs registered in the USA RV Travel Central carries a commercial insurance policy with Crum and Forster that covers RVs registered in all states with the exception of motorized RVs registered in the state of New York.
When an RV is in the possession of Renter and during the delivery period (e.g. when the Owner is in the process of delivering the RV to a Renter), RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy is in effect. At all other times, any personal insurance policy of the Owner in respect of the RV will be in effect.
3.4 Return Form. During every rental, a fully completed departure and return form must be completed by the Renter and the Owner, which form may be completed in hard copy or electronically using the RV Travel Central Platform. This form includes a checklist which requires a full walkthrough of the RV and the documenting any pre-existing damage or damage that has occurred during the rental. Owners must, and Renters are advised to take pictures of the RV prior to the rental and upon its return and be in a position to provide them to RV Travel Central.
ALL OF THE STEPS LISTED ABOVE MUSTBE COMPLETED AS A PRECONDITION TO THE MAKING OF A CLAIM AS AGAINST ANY POLICY OF INSURANCE PROVIDED BY/THROUGH RV Travel Central.
3.5 Consequence. Failure to adhere to these Terms may result in an Owner not getting compensated for the $10,000 deductible in the event of a claim and/or the denial of coverage.
3.6 Opt Out. An Owner may choose to opt out of the Commercial insurance policy provided by RV Travel Central, provided that the Owner assumes all risk associated with any and all claims whatsoever that may come as a result of a rental processed through the Services.
3.7 Additional Insurance Information. Additional information relating to RV Travel Central group insurance is set forth in Section 16 below. RV Travel Central. is neither an insurance company nor an insurance broker.
3.8 U.S. Insurance Warnings. WARNING: Certain U.S. State laws require us to provide you with the following warnings; these warnings do notmodify the law applicable to these Terms as set forth in Section 14.4:
● Alabama: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or who knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to restitution fines or confinement in prison, or any combination thereof.
● Alaska: A person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive an insurance company files a claim containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be prosecuted under state law.
● Arizona: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
● Arkansas: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in prison.
● California: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for the payment of a loss is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in state prison.
● Colorado: It is unlawful to knowingly provide false, incomplete, or misleading facts or information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding or attempting to defraud the company. Penalties may include imprisonment, fines, denial of insurance, and civil damages. Any insurance company or agent of an insurance company who knowingly provides false, incomplete, or misleading facts or information to a policyholder or claimant for the purpose of defrauding or attempting to defraud the policyholder or claimant with regard to a settlement or award payable from insurance proceeds shall be reported to the Colorado Division of Insurance within the Department of Regulatory Agencies.
● Delaware: Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive an insurer, files a statement of claim containing any false, incomplete or misleading information is guilty of a felony.
● District of Columbia: It is a crime to provide false or misleading information to an insurer for the purpose of defrauding the insurer or any other person. Penalties include imprisonment and/or fines. In addition, an insurer may deny insurance benefits in false information materially related to a claim provided by the applicant.
● Florida: Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurance company files a statement of claim containing false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree.
● Hawaii: Presenting a fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit is a crime punishable by fines or imprisonment, or both.
● Idaho: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud or deceive any insurance company, files a statement of claim containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony.
● Indiana: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud or deceive any insurance company, files a statement of claim containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information commits a felony.
● Kentucky: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance, or files a statement of claim, containing any materially false information or conceals, for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime.
● Louisiana: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in prison
● Maine: It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties may include imprisonment, fines or a denial of insurance benefits.
● Minnesota: A person who files a claim with intent to defraud or helps commit a fraud against an insurer is guilty of a crime.
● New Hampshire: Any person who, with a purpose to injure, defraud or deceive any insurance company, files a statement of claim containing any false, incomplete or misleading information is subject to prosecution and punishment for insurance fraud, as provided in RSA section 638.20.
● New Jersey: Any person who knowingly files a statement of claim containing any false or misleading information is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
● New Mexico: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for the payment of a loss or benefit is guilty of a crime and may be subject to civil fines and criminal penalties.
● New York: APPLICABLE TO AUTO CLAIMS: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for commercial insurance or a statement of claim for any commercial or personal insurance benefits containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto, and any person who, in connection with such application or claim, who knowingly makes or knowingly assists, abets, solicits or conspires with another to make a false report of the theft, destruction, damage or conversion of any motor vehicle to a law enforcement agency, the department of motor vehicles or an insurance company, commits a fraudulent act, which is a crime, and shall also be subject to a civil penalty not to exceed five thousand dollars and the value of the subject motor vehicle or stated claim for each violation.
● Ohio: Any person who, with intent to defraud or knowing that he is facilitating a fraud against an insurer, submits an application or files a claim containing a false or deceptive statement is guilty of insurance fraud.
● Oklahoma: Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive any insurer, makes any claim for the proceeds of an insurance policy containing any false, incomplete or misleading information is guilty of a felony.
● Pennsylvania: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information or conceals for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime and subjects such person to criminal and civil penalties.
● Rhode Island: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in prison.
● Tennessee: It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurer or insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the insurer or insurance company. Penalties include imprisonment, fines and denial of insurance benefits.
● Texas: Any person who knowingly presents false information on an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in state prison.
● Virginia: It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties include imprisonment, fines, and denial of insurance benefits.
● Washington: It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties include imprisonment, fines and denial of insurance benefits.
● West Virginia: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in prison.
4.1 Vehicle Repairs and Damages. Although Owners may only list RVs for rent that are in good working condition unforeseeable damages may occur to an RV while it is in the possession and/or control of a Renter. The following terms apply for attributing liability for costs of repair of such damages.
4.2 Renter Liability.
[A] Renters will be solely responsible for the condition of the RV. This includes both the full interior of the RV and any and all parts of the exterior of the RV during the rental period and the condition that the RV is in when it is returned to the Owner. Renters (and not RV Travel Central) will be held liable for any and all damages to the RV that occur during the rental period. Further, Renters will be held liable for any damage that cannot be proven to have existed prior to the rental period. All Users agree to assist RV Travel Central in the settlement of security deposit claims and dispute resolution. By taking possession of the RV at the time of rental, the Renter assumes the condition of the RV in its then present state and is solely responsible for any and all damages that occur to the RV during the rental. It is the Renter’s sole responsibility to inspect the RV prior to acceptance to ensure that there is no pre-existing damage and Renters are Without limiting the foregoing, the following terms apply to the specific circumstances described therein:
● Flat Tires: All flat tires, including the cost of a replacement tire, and any labour fees for replacing a flat tire is the sole responsibility of the Renter, unless the RV had a flat tire at the time the Renter took control of the RV;
● Stone Chips: Renters are responsible for any stone chips that cause damage to the vehicle, including windshields, in RV Travel Central’s sole discretion;
● Negligence and Willful Misconduct: Any damage to an RV that arises in connection with a Renter’s (or any individual driving or being inside the RV while the RV is under the control of the Renter) willful misconduct, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Renter. Negligence of the Renter may be covered by RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy in accordance with the policy terms.
● Security Deposits: RV Travel Central shall collect a damage deposit on behalf of the RV Owner that may be used in the event of damages that are caused to the RV while in the Renter’s possession or control. This deposit is held to cover any charges not covered by RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy. This security deposit is collected from the Renter 72 hours prior to the start date of the rental and is returned at the end of the rental period provided there are no damages to the RV. RV Travel Central reserves the right to charge the Renter for any additional amounts beyond the amount of the deposit.
● Vehicle Abandonment. The Renter is fully responsible for the safe return of the RV they rent.. Any RV determined to have been abandoned by the Renter, will be treated as a Renter cancellation and as such the Renter shall be liable for any and all costs associated with the RV being returned to the Owner, which costs will be charged to Renter’s credit card.
● RV Travel Central reserves the right to charge the credit card on file the total amount of the protection plan that the renter chooses in the event of a damage claim.
[B] Renter will be solely responsible for the drivers and all other occupants of the RV. Renter acknowledges and agrees that no person shall be allowed to drive the RV who is not at least the age of 25, a holder of a valid driver’s license in his or her actual possession, and approved through RV Travel Central verification, insurance or through a third party insurance binder. Renters acknowledge that RV rentals can be very large and handle differently from passenger cars. The rental requires more skill and expertise to operate safely than an automobile rental. The rental requires more clearance above, in front of, behind, and beside them to operate safely, and the use of mirrors and direct visual verification are always required to maintain knowledge of the location of adjacent rentals and obstacles on the roadway. Due to size and handling characteristics, the RV shall not be operated at speeds in excess of 55 miles per hour regardless of the posted speed limit.
Renter represents and warrants that any person who operates the RV will have passed DMV verification and will have the skill and expertise to do so safely and free from negligence. Renter acknowledges that the qualifications of any driver of the rental are solely at the discretion and risk of Renter and that RV Travel Central has not evaluated the skill and expertise of any such driver.
Renter acknowledges that RV Travel Central has no control over the number of passengers a Renter may allow into the RV or the conduct of those occupants while the RV is being operated and/or used in any manner. Therefore, Renter acknowledges that Renter is solely responsible for the occupants on board the RV as well as the conduct of those occupants, and Renter shall confirm that both driver and all occupants are properly using seat belts while the RV is in motion. In addition, Renter shall ensure that there are no occupants in any trailer while it is being towed.
The Renter is responsible for leaving any rented RV in the condition it was in when they picked up the RV. Renter acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for their own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who they invite to, or otherwise provide access to the RV.
4.3 Owner Liability:
● Mechanical Breakdown: Owners are solely liable for any mechanical breakdown of an RV they have listed. In the event of any mechanical breakdown of a vehicle the Owner shall be responsible for the cost of the repairs and Owner hereby authorizes RV Travel Central to obtain parts and repairs on behalf of Owner. If RV Travel Central or the Renter is required to pay for any repairs (other than repairs that are the responsibility of the Renter as described in Section 4.2), the amount paid will be deducted from any amounts that the Renter owes to the Owner. If the mechanical failures are such that the Renter cannot make use of the RV, in addition to any out-of-pocket expenses for which Renters will be reimbursed, Renters will receive a prorated refund for the days in which the RV was unusable.
● RV Travel Central DISCLAIMER:IN ANY EVENT RV Travel Central SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO AN OWNER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM DAMAGES TO AN RV, INCLUDING ANY LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH OWNER’S INABILITY TO ACCEPT FUTURE BOOKINGS.
 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
5.1 Enrollment. RV Travel Central offers roadside assistance enrollment to Renters, which is provided by a third-party service provider (“Roadside Assistance”). Renters may choose to enroll in RV Travel Central’s Roadside Assistance program at the time of booking by agreeing to the applicable terms and conditions and paying the applicable fee. If a Renter does not enroll in Roadside Assistance at the time of booking, the Renter shall be liable for any and all costs arising from a roadside event.
5.2 ALL service and assistance requests MUST be made through our team of dedicated Service Providers to be covered otherwise YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS If you are not willing to cover the cost yourself YOU MUST NOTIFY US BEFORE you order any goods or services
Available Service Offerings:
- Towing Services: are available ONLY from a municipal, provincial, state or, federally maintained roadway. Towing assistance will not be provided for vehicles disabled or stuck in a non-regularly traveled area; i.e. Vacant lot, Open field, Beach, Private or Impassable road, Mud trail, gravel road, Construction site or non Government maintained road year round. Logging camps, Oil fields/Patches, Gravel pits, hiking trails, Mining camps and or the roads, trails, paths in or out.
· In Canada our roadside Service Provider, will allow for 2 tows up to 140km from place of break down to closest repair facility OR 1 tow up to 280kms to closest repair facility in Canada capable of providing the required service
· In the USA our Roadside Service Provider, will allow for 2 tows, up to 100 miles each, from place of break down to the closest repair facility OR 1 tow up to 200 miles to the closest repair facility in the USA capable of providing the required service
A “repair facility” is defined as a garage equipped and staffed to provide general vehicle repair. If specialty repairs are required, RV Travel Central cannot guarantee they will be available at any specific repair facility. If a renter chooses to have the vehicle towed to a location beyond these limits, any additional costs are the member’s responsibility.
Note that coverage does not include costs associated with accident clean up, waiting time and/or vehicle storage fees.
RV Travel Central accepts no liability for the acts of any Service Provider in providing towing assistance. This service is not meant to replace the service of a qualified mechanic, nor does it include the delivery or installation of any new parts.
2. Tire Replacement:
· Trailers: For the replacement of the first tire, RV Travel Central will cover the cost of the physical tire and labor/installation. All additional damaged tires are the responsibility of the renter.
· Motorhomes: For the replacement of the first tire, RV Travel Central will cover the cost of the labor/installation, but not for the physical tire itself. All additional damaged tires are the responsibility of the renter.
3. Septic blockage removal (where available)
· Assistance will be dispatched to assist with troubleshooting and unblocking, but will not complete any significant repairs or replacements or parts onsite.
· RV must be located at an accessible location (provincial/state park, campground etc).
4. Battery assistance
· Our Service Provider will dispatch someone to diagnosis, troubleshoot or boost the battery that starts your vehicle. The Service Provider will attempt to restart your vehicle by boosting the vehicle battery. If the vehicle will not start, a tow may be provided
· Renter is responsible to pay for a replacement battery when the vehicle is in their possession BUT if they keep the receipt then the owner may be required to reimburse them
· Roadside assistance is dispatched to offer battery boost to either the towing vehicle or the rented motorhome only. The service is NOT available for house battery issues
5. Food spoilage Protection
· Should a roadside event occur which results in food spoilage, RV Travel Central may reimburse meals up to $200.
· If the renter can provide proof such as photos, receipt and a statement clearly showing food spoilage, RV Travel Central will issue reimbursement for the lost food
6. Lock outs
· Assistance will be provided for those getting locked out of the unit however, a replacement lock is generally not installed during a rental period
· Our Service Provider will attempt to open your RV using standard, non-locksmith lock-out servicing equipment. Renters are solely responsible for any damage resulting from such an entry attempt.
7. Fuel Delivery (up to $50)
· Our Service Provider will deliver in an emergency up to $50 worth of petrol to a renter
· For safety reasons, we are unable to arrange to deliver propane
8. Meal Reimbursement (up to $100)
· If a renter is unable to use their RV or is in a position where the RV is deemed inoperable and they need to be put up in a hotel, if they submit receipts RV Travel Central will reimburse them for up to $100 for meals during this period.
9. Taxi Reimbursement (up to $100)
· In the event of a breakdown and transportation is required from the vehicle to a hotel, garage or off of the side of the road , RV Travel Central will reimburse the renter if a receipt is provided.
10. Hotel Accommodation (up to $400)
· In the event that a breakdown occurs and the renters have the unit in a shop or; if the vehicle is deemed inoperable for a 24-48 hour period, RV Travel Central will provide emergency accommodation via hotel, motel or alternative means for a total of up to $400.
· RV Travel Central in some instances can pay the establishment directly on behalf of the renter or, the renter can submit receipts for reimbursement post rental completion.
11. Car Rental (for motorhome rentals only) * RV Travel Central authorization needed in advance of any rental*
a. In the event that you are unable to use the rented motorhome as a result of a roadside event, RV Travel Central will reimburse the cost of a car rental to a maximum of 2 days or $150 in value.
RV Travel Central accepts no liability for the acts of any Service Provider in providing this assistance. This service is not meant to replace the service of a qualified mechanic, nor does it include the delivery or installation of any new parts.
When severe weather conditions prevail, service may be delayed because of heavy demand for roadside assistance. Under these conditions, towing service may be limited to the nearest repair facility at the discretion of RV Travel Central or our Service Provider. In addition, renters calling from an exposed or unsheltered area will be given priority.
No services will be provided to vehicles which require assistance in logging camps, oil fields/ patches, gravel pits, beaches, hiking trails, mining camps and or the roads, trails, paths in or out.
Renter is responsible for removing the RV from the roadway and transporting the RV to the nearest repair facility regardless of any insurance or roadside assistance program access.
 RV MAINTENANCE; OWNER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Owners are required to regularly check their RV for any defects in operations or safety standards. Owners represent and warrant that, at all times, their RV will be safe and roadworthy, in good mechanical condition, and in full compliance with all legally applicable inspection and registration requirements. Owners will only list RVs with a clean, non-salvaged, and non-branded title. Owners Agree to respond to any applicable recall or similar safety notices and to complete any recommended action before allowing their RV to be rented.
 PAYMENT TERMS
7.1 Security Deposit. For any rentals, an Owner may require the Renter to pay a security deposit at the time of booking (“Security Deposit”), which amount shall be determined by the Owner. The Security Deposit will be charged to the Renter’s credit card and held by RV Travel Central for the duration of the rental. The Security Deposit is charged 72 hours prior to the rental start date. RV Travel Central, at its sole discretion, may pay out to Owner some or all of the Security Deposit for any RV damages caused by the Renter or any third party while the RV is in the care or control of the Renter. RV Travel Central shall not be liable to an Owner for any amounts in excess of the Security Deposit.
7.2 RV Travel Central Service Fees; Rental Fees. Owners determine, in their sole discretion, the RV Rental Fees, and any additional fees that may be applied such as cleaning fees. A full list of the various fees that may be applied to the RV rental can be found on the Service Fees page of the website. In addition to the Rental Fees listed by Owners, RV Travel Central will charge a service fee for each booking which will be included in the total amount displayed to Renters at the time of booking. RV Travel Central will also charge a service fee to Owners, as displayed to the Owner at the time of listing, which will be deducted from the listing fee (collectively, the “RV Travel Central Service Fees”). The fees listed on the Website are also exclusive of taxes (see further Section 7.5 below).
7.3 Payment. The Booking Deposit must be paid at the time of booking in order to reserve the RV. The remainder of the Rental Fees are due as follows: (i) 37 days in advance of the first day of the rental period for reservations that are made more than 37 days in advance of the first day of the rental period; or (ii) immediately if the reservation request is made less than 37 days before the first day of the rental term. Users are responsible for paying all fees when they come due and authorize RV Travel Central to charge any payment methods on file in their account for all amounts due, including but not limited to, Security Deposits, Rental Fees, Service Fees, usage fees, fines/penalties, deductibles, and damages, and furthermore represent and warrant that they have the right to make this authorization. Renters will be responsible for all of the costs relating to any citations and fines (e.g. tolls, parking tickets, towing fines) incurred during the rental period, which sums will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
7.4 Deposit. RV Travel Central will collect and hold the Security Deposit, RV Travel Central Service Fees and Rental Fees until the end of the rental period. At that time, RV Travel Central will remit the Rental Fees, less the RV Travel Central Service Fees to Owners by direct deposit. If there is any damage to the RV the cost of the damage will be deducted from the Security Deposit and remitted to the Owner. The remainder of the Security Deposit (or the full Security Deposit if there is no damage to the RV) will be refunded to Renter directly to the credit card on which the Security Deposit payment was made. RV Travel Central may hold a Renter’s Security Deposit for a period of up to ten (10) days after the RV is returned. If an insurance claim or dispute is opened the Security Deposit will be held until the closing of the claim/dispute. If a Renter or anyone operating the RV with the consent of the Renter receives any traffic tickets or fines during the rental period, we will deduct the amount of the fine from their Deposit. If the amount of the Deposit is not sufficient to cover damages and/or fines (if any) the Renter hereby agrees to pay the difference between the amount of the Security Deposit and the total amount of any damages/fines, regardless of whether these were incurred by the Renter or any third party
7.5 Taxes. The fees (including the Security Deposit, Rental Fees and RV Travel Central Service Fees) are exclusive of tax. Where applicable, taxes (including without limitation sales tax, goods and services taxes, and other similar municipal, provincial/state or federal or any withholding and personal or corporate income taxes, collectively, “Taxes”) may be added to the fees. Users and not RV Travel Central are responsible for determining their tax obligations and for paying any and all applicable taxes, and ensuring compliance with all applicable tax requirements, including income tax, sales tax, value added tax, and any other federal, provincial and/or municipal taxes that may apply to a particular transaction. RV Travel Central may collect applicable Taxes charged to a Renter on behalf of the Owner, provided the Owner has submitted to RV Travel Central its tax number and any other relevant information requested by RV Travel Central. Owners are ultimately responsible for collecting and remitting all Taxes.
7.6 Fraudulent Transactions. We have the right to suspend the processing of any transaction where we reasonably believe that the transaction may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity. If a User challenges a transaction or payment, such User agrees to assist us in complying with any laws and credit card or financial institution rules or policies.
8.1 Refund Policy. If the trip/rental contract is cancelled by the Renter, they will be entitled to a refund of Rental Fees less the RV Travel Central Service Fees, as follows:
Date Cancelled Refund Entitlement
A. More than 1 month before the first day of the rental term
100% of the Rental Fees, less the RV Travel Central Service Fees
B. Between 1 week – 1 month before the first day of the rental term
50% of the Rental Fees, less the RV Travel Central Service Fees
C. Less than 1 week before the first day of the rental term
8.2 No Cancellation by Owners. Owners are not permitted to cancel confirmed rental bookings. If a confirmed rental is cancelled by the Owner, Owners are subject to the cancellation fees noted above and RV Travel Central reserves the right to withhold future payments to set off any amounts owed by Owner for cancellations. If an Owner cancels a reservation, RV Travel Central also has the right to publish a negative review and/or remove the RV and/or Owner from the marketplace.
USE OF THE SERVICES
9.1 Conduct Rules In using the Services you agree and warrant that you will:
● Provide accurate information when registering and keep such information up to date;
● Keep your user login details and access to the Website secure. We are not liable for any damages caused by virtue of the compromise of your account or password, including any unauthorized access to your account, use of your password or compromise of your credit card details. Please contact us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security; and
● Comply with any reasonable requirements of the other party with whom you are contracting for RV rentals.
9.2 Messaging Rules. The Service has in-site/in-app messaging capability. In order to use the Services, you must treat the other users of the Services with whom you interact with respect and not engage in any conduct which is threatening, harassing or otherwise harmful to other users or third parties. We reserve the right to monitor such communication without the prior consent of and User. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services and take appropriate legal action if you are in breach of these requirements or any of these Terms.
9.3 Use Rules. In using the Website, RV Travel Central App and the Services, you agree and warrant that you shall not and, that you shall not permit anyone to:
● copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
● upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
(a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
(b) You do not have a right to make publicly available under any law or contractual arrangement;
(c) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy, personality or publicity right
(d) is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(e) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
(f) contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
● use the Website, App or Services for fraudulent purposes;
● impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
● interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
● intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation;
● collect or store personal data about other Users or viewers other than is strictly necessary to complete the RV rental transactions pursuant to these Terms;
● license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or RV Travel Central App; or
● modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the RV Travel Central App or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
We reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your account if we discover or have a good faith reason to believe that you have violated any of the rules set out above.
9.4 Other Users’ Conduct. We are not responsible for the behaviour, acts or omissions of Users of the Services. If you feel that another User has threatened, harassed or otherwise acted in an inappropriate manner, you may notify us of this conduct through the feedback features of the Services. We will take appropriate steps as necessary to review and respond to your complaint. By submitting a complaint you acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your identity to the User in question in order to follow up directly with you in regards to your complaint.
9.5 No Circumvention. Owners and Renters are strictly prohibited from circumventing the RV Travel Central Platform to avoid paying RV Travel Central Service Fees, including but not limited to, using the RV Travel Central Platform to seek out potential Renters or vehicles for rent and then contacting the User outside of the RV Travel Central Platform to arrange a rental agreement. RV Travel Central has the right to monitor for this type of activity and remove those Users from the marketplace. RV Travel Central has the right to seek damages from any person who takes this type of activity.
9.6 Copyright Policy. We respect copyright laws and we expect all users of our Services to do so as well. We will take reasonable steps to remove infringing material from the Website and our Platform. Please contact us if you believe any content has been posted through the Services in violation of any copyright holder’s rights, or to raise any other copyright-related issues with us.
9.7 Export Control and Restricted Countries. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor any RV you will list in connection with the Services is located in a country that is subject to a United States embargo, or that has been designated by the United States as a terrorist supporting country and (ii) you are not listed on any United States list of prohibited or restricted parties. You further represent and warrant that you will not the Services for any purpose prohibited by applicable export control laws, including but not limited to laws prohibiting the development, design, manufacture, or production of missiles or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
 LICENSE TERMS
10.1 User Content. All information, data, text, software, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including without limitation photos of the RVs, RV listing information, pricing information and User contact information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website by Users (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such Users. This means that the User, and not RV Travel Central, is entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. RV Travel Central does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will RV Travel Central be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
10.3 End User License. The Website, App, and the information and materials contained therein (except for information and material provided by Users of the Services), are the property of RV Travel Central and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to these Terms, we grant Users a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Website for their personal use (the “License”). Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the brand names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features we provide the Services under without our prior written consent. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website shall be subject to the terms of these Terms.
10.4 Feedback. If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Services (“Feedback”), we may use such Feedback in the Website and Service and/or in any other products or services (collectively, “RV Travel Central Offerings”). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) we are not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to us, (c) RV Travel Central (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the RV Travel Central Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any RV Travel Central Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or reimbursement of any kind in respect of the Feedback.
 IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1 No verification; endorsement. Because we do not supervise or control interactions between Renters and Owners, and because RV Travel Central cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Owners or Renters, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Website or Services and the User Content contained therein, you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release RV Travel Central (and their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) (actual and consequential) from any liability, responsibility cost, expense or other damage of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Services, the interactions and transactions between Renters and Owners, Your third party transactions, and our resolution of any disputes between Renters and Owners. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
Notwithstanding the foregoing in the event that an RV is damaged during the rental period, or the delivery period (e.g. when the Owner is in the process of delivering the RV to a Renter) in the jurisdictions in which RV Travel Central has a Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy (Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and British Columbia), such damage maybe covered in accordance with the policy.
11.2 Service Disclaimer. Except as expressly provided herein RV Travel Central provides a booking platform only, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to your interaction with, or receipt of services from Owners or Renters (as applicable) including any theft, loss or damage to your property, including RVs.
You acknowledge the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. Internet data transmission, including without limitation personal information and payment information, is vulnerable to interception and forging. We will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make available to us through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize us to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
11.3 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN IN NO EVENT SHALL RV Travel Central BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING BREACH OF THESE TERMS), TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, THEFT, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY WHILE IT IS BEING STORED BY AN OWNER OR RENTER AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN RV Travel Central IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (I) LOSSES NOT CAUSED BY OUR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSSES FROM FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS AND LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY OR THEFT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY INCLUDING RVS; (II) THE ACTIONS, INACTIONS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY USERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM; (III) THE ACTIONS, INACTIONS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF OWNERS OR RENTERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM; (IV) INDIRECT LOSSES (WHICH MEANS LOSS TO YOU WHICH IS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE MAIN LOSS OR DAMAGE AND WHERE WE COULD NOT HAVE REASONABLY ANTICIPATED THAT TYPE OF LOSS ARISING AT THE TIME OF ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT); (V) FAILURE TO PROVIDE OR TO MEET ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WHERE SUCH DELAY, CANCELLATION OR FAILURE IS DUE TO EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL (E.G., A NETWORK FAILURE, INTERNET DELAYS, REROUTING ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY, ACTS OF NATURE, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, WEATHER, OR ROAD CONDITIONS AND BREAKDOWNS); (VI) IF FOR ANY REASON, ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICES ARE UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD; OR (VII) ANY USER’S BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, REGULATION, BY-LAW; (VIII) THE BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN RENTERS AND OWNERS; (IX) THE BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY A USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES; OR (X) LOSSES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR FAILURE TO OBTAIN ADEQUATE INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE RV RENTAL.
EXCEPT FOR OUR OBLIGATIONS TO PAY AMOUNTS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS OR IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN RV Travel Central AND A USER, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR BOOKING OR USE OF ANY RV THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOUR LISTING OF ANY RV FOR RENT THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY OTHER USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USERS THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES) EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID IN FEES TO RV Travel Central IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE-MONTH (12-MONTH) PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY OR (2) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RV Travel Central AS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS PRECLUDE OR LIMIT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES – TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS ARE APPLICABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENTRY INTO THESE TERMS, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11.4 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION THAT THE WEBSITE, APP, CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS, REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM RV Travel Central OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Us (including our officers, directors, agents, contractors, servants and employees) harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, and/or judgments (collectively “Claims”), including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses incidental thereto, which may be suffered by, accrued against, charged to, or recoverable from us by reason of any Claim arising out of or relating to: (a) bodily injury (including death) or damage to tangible personal or real property caused by any act, error or omission, or misconduct by you; (b) violation of any law or regulation by you (including, without limitation, any privacy or personal information protection law or regulation); (c) breach of any warranties or material terms of this Agreement by you (d) your access to or use of the Services; (e) any User Content you post or transmit to the Website; or (f) your (i) interactions with any other user of the Services, or (ii) listing of any RV or booking or use of an RV.
 U.S. RESIDENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION; MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS CLAIM WAIVER
13.1 Mutual Agreement to Arbitrate. If you are a U.S. resident, by entering in these Terms, you and RV Travel Central agree to resolve any disputes between you relating to these Terms or the Services through final and binding arbitration by a single arbitrator, except as set forth under the heading “Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate” below. This includes disputes arising out of or relating to interpretation or application of this “U.S. RESIDENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION; MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS CLAIM WAIVER” section, including its enforceability, revocability, or validity.
13.2 Amendment of Dispute Resolution Terms. Notwithstanding our general right to modify any provisions of these Terms of Service as provided above, if we modify the terms of this “U.S. RESIDENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION; MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS CLAIM WAIVER” section after the date you initially accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice on this Contact Form within 30 days of the effective date of such change. By rejecting such change(s), you agree that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and RV Travel Central according to the terms of this “U.S. RESIDENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION; MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS CLAIM WAIVER” section as of the date you first accepted these Terms(or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
13.3 Right to Opt Out of Agreement to Arbitrate. You have the right to decline to be covered by the obligation to arbitrate set forth in this section by contacting us from the email address you used to register your account with us and stating “I opt out of mandatory arbitration” in the subject line of the email within 30 days of initially registering your account with us. However, if you agreed to a prior version of these Terms of Service that allowed you to opt out of arbitration, your previous choice to opt out or not opt out will remain binding.
13.4 Arbitration Procedures and Location. The American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) will administer the arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (https://adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer_Rules_Web_1.pdf) and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer-Related%20Disputes%20Supplementary%20Procedures%20Sep%2015%2C%202005.pdf), or under the AAA’s applicable rules adopted to replace such rules and procedures as are then in effect (collectively, the “AAA Rules”). The arbitration will be held in the city of Dover, Delaware, or any such other location as we may mutually agree to. . If the claim subject to arbitration does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and RV Travel Central submit to the arbitrator, unless a party requests a hearing in writing and the arbitrator agrees after considering the written submissions of both sides..
13.5 The AAA Rules will govern payment of all arbitration fees, including your responsibility, if applicable, to pay any administrative and arbitrator fees.
13.6 Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate. Either you or RV Travel Central may assert claims, if they qualify, in small claims court in Dover Delaware. Either party may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Services, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or an agreed to informal dispute-resolution process as between the parties.
13.7 No Class Actions. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “U.S. RESIDENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION; MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS CLAIM WAIVER” section will be deemed void.
14.2 Availability & Updates. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue the Website and/or Services at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website and/or Services may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. We may periodically add or update the information and materials made available through the Services without notice.
14.3 Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and we cannot and do not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
14.5 English Language. It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and all related documents be drawn up in English. C’est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
14.6 Contact. If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Website or Services, please contact us
RV Travel Central AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS
RV Travel Central GROUP INSURANCE
IMPORTANT NOTE: RV Travel Central Inc. is neither an insurance company nor an insurance broker. Rather, RV Travel Central has obtained group liability and physical damage insurance policies in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and British Columbia covering motorhomes in those provinces and covering travel trailers registered anywhere in Canada. RV Travel Central is the named insured on this policy. If you receive protection under this policy, your coverage is provided by third-party insurance companies and/or their brokers.
Intact Insurance has issued a commercial fleet policy which will provide blanket coverage to motorhomes licensed in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and Quebec and travel trailers (RVs) licensed anywhere in Canada and rented through the RV Travel Central Platform. ICBC has issued a commercial fleet policy which will provide blanket coverage to motorhomes and travel trailers licensed in British Columbia and rented through the RV Travel Central Platform.
16.1 Owner Eligibility For motorhomes registered in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and Quebec and travel trailers registered in any province or territory in Canada, RV Travel Central currently carries a Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy underwritten by Intact Insurance that provides insurance for motorhomes listed and licensed in the provinces of Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and Quebec and travel trailers listed and licensed in any province or territory in Canada. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for motorhomes registered in British Columbia, RV Travel Central currently carries a Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy underwritten by ICBC that provides insurance for motorhomes and trailers listed and licensed in the province of British Columbia. To be eligible for coverage under any of these policies of insurance both the Owner and Renters must fill out the application and be approved by RV Travel Central. For more information on RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance, click https://www.RV Travel Central.com/en/trust-and-safety. When an RV is in the possession of Renter and during the delivery period (e.g. when the Owner is in the process of delivering the RV to a Renter), RV Travel Central’s Commercial Automobile Insurance Policy is in effect. At all other times, any personal insurance policy of the Owner in respect of the RV will be in effect.
16.2 Renter Eligibility
The RV Travel Central Group Insurance Policy is available to Renters of Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and British Columbia licensed motorhomes or Canadian licensed travel trailers from the Owner through the RV Travel Central Platform. Renters must abide by the terms and conditions of this RV Travel Central Group Insurance Policy.
Protection Package Options
“Premium” Package: In the event of a claim, the Renter’s shall pay a deductible of $250 CDN. When damage is reported by the Renter, the Renter will be charged $500 CDN, and if the total costs (direct costs of damage, plus all “Related Costs”, as defined below) are less than $250 CDN, the Renter will be refunded the difference.
“Standard” Package: In the event of a claim, the Renter’s shall pay a deductible of $1,000 CDN, under the same structure described in the Premium package.
In the event of multiple claims during the same rental period then the deductible will be applied to each individual claim.
● $2 Million CDN Third Party Liability and OPCF 40, 44R
● Standard Accident Benefits
● Collision and Comprehensive,
● $10,000 CDN deductible for Motorhomes, $5,000 CDNs deductible for trailers
● $1,000 deductible during delivery
Coverage, definitions and terms are subject to the Intact policy documents.
RV Travel Central Group Insurance does not protect personal property.
All exclusions and limitations of the OAP 1 (Owner’s Policy) apply.
● Motorhomes must be registered in a personal name, plated and domiciled in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Quebec or British Columbia
● Travel Trailers must be registered in a personal name, plated and domiciled in Canada
● Rental period does not exceed thirty (30) consecutive days
● No commercial or business use of trailer or motorhome during rental or delivery period
● Confirmation of Valid Driver’s license from North America, United Kingdom, European Union or Australia
● Renter must be 25 years of age or older
● Renter must have been fully licensed for 8 consecutive years or equivalent
● Renters must have appropriate class of license for vehicle
● Confirmation of personal insurance policy in place for the Owner*
● Renter and Owner each have no more than 2 at-fault accidents in the last 6 years *
● No major, serious or criminal code convictions in the last 3 years for both Renter and Owner *
● Renter and Owner have no more than 2 minor convictions in the last 3 years *
● Renter and Owner do not have more than 1 at-fault accident in the last 6 years and 2 or more minor convictions in the last 6 years *
● Renter and Owner have no more than two cancellations of automobile insurance in the last 3 years *
● Renter and Owner have no cancellations of automobile insurance in the last 3 years for material misrepresentation or non-disclosure *
● Pre and post photos required on every trip uploaded within 24 hours of rental period
● Walk-through questionnaire required before and after every trip to be signed by Renter and Owner verifying any pre-existing damages
● Motorhomes must be less than 20yrs old and trailers must be less than 25 years of age
● Motorhomes must be valued less than $150,000 CDN, trailers must be valued less than $100,000 CDN
● Motorhomes must be less than 12.2 meters or 40 feet in length
● Trailers must be factory built and CSA approved
● Owners must execute a thorough onboarding process in place when Renter picks up the vehicle. Eg. Walkthrough, tutorial on how to safely operate RV, explanation of height restrictions and any other special considerations
Prohibited Travel Areas
● Death Valley, California between May 1 and August 31
● Logging and non-public roads
● Denali Highway in Alaska
● Burning Man Festival, Nevada USA
● Yukon: North Canol Highway,
● Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
● Alaska: Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
● Authorization must be obtained to travel in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Alaska
Parking of motorhomes and trailers is prohibited in the greater metropolitan areas of Montreal, QC, Ottawa, Ontario and New York City, New York.
For motorhomes, the RV Travel Central Group insurer will impose a $10,000 deductible to the vehicle Owner in the event of a claim. RV Travel Central will reimburse this deductible to the Owner in accordance with section 3.2 above. Failure to follow the terms of service of the website or failure to provide the required pre and post trip inspection checklists may result in the deductible not being reimbursed.
Fees are based on the protection package you choose:
● Premium: Insurance fees for the premium level protection are calculated on a per night basis. (Nightly prices are calculated on a number of factors including but not limited too, value, age, size, location of the RV). By selecting the premium package you are responsible for a $250 deductible in the event of damages or a claim.
● Standard: Insurance fees for the standard level protection are calculated on a per night basis. (Nightly prices are calculated on a number of factors including but not limited too, value, age, size, and location of the RV). By selecting the standard package you are responsible for a $1000 deductible in the event of damages or a claim.
RV Travel Central holds the right to charge the credit card on file the total amount of the protection plan that the Renter chooses in the event of a claim. A deductible will be applied to each claim made during the rental period.
If a Renter has a personal insurance policy in place, the Renter may be able to make a claim on his or her personal insurance policy, subject to the terms of the policy, to recover the amount of the deductible. Renter may only do so after the claim has been resolved by RV Travel Central.
RV Travel Central’s commercial insurance policy is in place during the rental period and any claim arising during a rental is treated along the terms of the commercial policy. Should a renter’s personal policy want to cover the deductible associated with the claim this must be done after the claim has been resolved by RV Travel Central.
Any and all incidents that may give rise to a claim must be reported directly to RV Travel Central through email [email protected].
Once reported to RV Travel Central, RV Travel Central will report the claim to the RV Travel Central Group insurer
Last Updated: Jan 19,2022